Wednesday, March 27, 2013

They Called Friends Part I

Hello fellasssss!
Ah long time no see <3
I've been busy with college activities -really really really tired actually-
But my friend reminded me to always smile whatever my condition's like. Hell yeah.
Such a good advice theeeeeen.

I don't have any story to tell.
Too much interesting story I mean.
And I can't explain one by one here.
Hmm.... What if I tell you about my friends?

Yeah I really have many many friends hereeeee. So happy <3
 Let me introduce you with my roommates then my besties...

This is Fitria Wulandari.
She's really funny, kind, smart. Yeah such an A type of girl I think.
She's tall! Has fair skin and my friends usually call her with Girls' Generation's name. Yeah you know. Im Yoon Ah hahahaha!
She has a bad habit on her sleep, she's sometimes soooo exaggerate but I love it.
And here she is....



And I have a friend named Amalia Aviliani.
She's really has a good manner, she's kind, funny, and always be our mother hahaha!
She loves her boyfriend a looooooot! But she's like Wulan toooo, sometimes she's exaggerate and a bit too much.
Here she is....



And the last but not least is Ni Luh Gede Mitariastini.
She's from Bali. And she's the smartest among all. She got the highest mark.
She's really really straight-forward, but sometimes she's childish.
Loves her boyfriend a looooot! She's not chinese but her lifestyle I think is typical Chinese hahaha.
Here she is.......



That's all I think hahaha.
We're going bad and good together.
We're make our day off on social gathering -something that's not important-
We're hang out, we're study, we chill together.
Share room and hold our ego.
Yeah sooooo LUCKY to have friends like them.

Continue to next partttttt~


Love,
Deani Dara Ninggar

No comments:

Post a Comment