Tuesday, August 28, 2012

IPB Dorm

Hello minna-sama /hi
Long time no see eh? Yap finally we meet again. So glad to see you reader!
Yap finally I brought my boyfriend (read: laptop) on dorm.
Sooooooo.....

I wanna make a little explanation about IPB Dorm.
I mean Sylvasari Dorm.
Here we go.....

'Welcome to the jungle' is my first impression in this dorm,
just imagine that another dorms built near campus and Sylvasari dorm built between IPB's jungle huahahaha!
But it's cool eh? I can see squirrel even variety of birds everyday wow~

I have 3 room mates. They're Wulan from Riau, Mita from Bali and Amel from Jember.
They're kind haha although it was very awkward at the first time...
Ah yaaa. Wanna see my room?

Wulan and me share the left bunk bed, Mita and Amel share the right bunk bed





 
Me and Wulan's bunk bed. Me at the upstair yippieee!


My messy desk


It was fun! Completely fun...
Unfortunately I 'm only live for a year in this dorm.
Okay that's all, see ya next meeting minna-san. /bye

No comments:

Post a Comment