Saturday, May 12, 2012

Conversation Between You and Me

A year ago...

Me   : "Thanks for always being my best friend."
Him  : "Okay you're welcome, just tell me anything that annoy your mind."

Friend's of Mine : "Your friend? I think he loves you Dean."
Me                     : "Nope, he just my best friend."
Him                    : ".........."






I don't know if he thought like that at that time. He hid something from me.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early 2011
Me   : *looked on whiteboard and noticed that you and me became a team on art.*
           "So when we gonna start this assignment?"
Him   : "As soon as possible :)"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On October 2011
Me   : "Happy birthday! Wish you nothing but the best mate hehe." (Gave him a present)
Him  : "Thank you :)"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On November 2011 part 1
Me   : "I think he forgot my birthday" (Noticed that none of his message on my inbox)

Him  : (At classroom on Saturday morning finally he realized, oh damn -_-)
"Happy birthday Dean :D I'm sorry I haven't prepare anything for you haha." (punched my shoulder and few days later he gave me a present)


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


On November 2011 part 2
Me    : "Hey please take a look at my blog. I posted about you there hehe."
Him   : "I don't wanna."
Me    : "Okay I'd better delete it." (sigh)
Him   : "The title is 'That Man' isn't it? Hahaha."
Me    : "You're already read it?!"
Him   : "Yeah, after few minutes you posted it."
Me    : "Oh my...."


 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On December 2011
Me   : "What?" (glare)
Him  : "Nothing =D"





 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2012

January . . .

February . . .

We're getting closer. I think It wasn't about friendship at all.
He protected me like his own girl, respected me as he can and taught me everything that he knows.

March . . .
Him  : "Love you. Would you be my girl?"
Me  :  "Yeah. Love you too."
Him : "I just wanna make you my last. I just watching you from distance during 9 years."
Me  : "Thank you. Let's pray for our relationship and make it last."




 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment